FDA - ASSWARP FDA - ASSWARP

lol

This is bloody great shit... but... anyway, who are those 4 strange guys(or god knows what?) who dance when the "lets fuck dat asshole again" chorus starts(the one with the shemale cheerleaders).

Metroids On Shrooms Metroids On Shrooms

kool animation!!!

There was just one problem, it was way to sssslllloooowwww....., but cool movie though.

Cube 2 : Hypercube Cube 2 : Hypercube

hmmmmmmmmmm

well, I did like the cube1, but cube2??
the flash is kool and everything, but in the scene where she enters tehe second cube(where she is satanically killed) she seemz to be like deformed, she haz extremely long arms and also gigant handds ehehe(im not saying i could do it better because i know i cant but...), so sadly i must tell you that i didn't like it.....sorry =(
, by the way cut yer flesh and adore satan!!!!

Not Another 9/11 Tribute Not Another 9/11 Tribute

Haahahahah...

It sure was a tragedy, and I know american civilians are not guilty at all, but I'm sure of one thing: Bush is a just a big guilty fucken-oil-drinking bitch.
Open yer eyes America Bush did it!!
by the way kool movie!!!

Skeletor's bakery Skeletor's bakery

Fuck you "marvklapp"

This movie rulz and I bet marvklapp is just some fucken idiot whoz frustrated about the short size of his stupid penis (if we may call that "thing" penis)

newgrounds the legend newgrounds the legend

LOL

INternet land? hehe
by the way... youve got all my 5/5 foo

Counter-stick Counter-stick

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH!!!

I almost shit my pants!!!! wow this funkin rulz!!!!!

Comfort Comfort

Holly crap.....

What the heck was that, so impressive and real and cuel and,and,and..... Now I want to kill myself... 5/5

9/11/01 9/11/01

Hey truff

go fuck your yankee lover ass americans just protect themeselves not the whole world, fuck america

Floor:83 Floor:83

This goes for that fuken user named NJH2003

Listen to this you piece of fuck the maybe the terrorists are sick I cant tell they are not!!! but did you complain for the invasion that happened that same day to Chile!!! US-army invaded Chile just becaue in their elections democracy won but US didnt want that, so they sent the CIA and assasinated, YES, asassinated the president and then made fucking Pinochet the freakin substitute!!!! There are not good or bad guys in any war, in a war everyone is the bad guy.
FUCKING WAR I HATE WAR!!!
(by the way OrtizAnimationZ, you made an awsome animation)